The festival in the park is a real community event with many of the stalls being taken up by voluntary organisations that are active in Headington. It’s a chance for them to introduce what they do and to recruit others to join them .
The festival committee meets every two months between January and June and is always looking for volunteers who have organising skills to help plan and produce the event. It’s a creative and knowledgeable team that will enthusiastically welcome new volunteers.
If you have less time, energetic and cheerful volunteers are welcome to help on the days of the festival. You can help to
- Promote opportunities throughout the event.
- Set up and pack down event stands
- Encourage stall holders to complete feedback cards.
- Manage any queues by suggesting alternative activities/vendors.
- Keep the site clean by sharing litter picking duties and emptying bins.
- Collect donations for the event by staffing collecting buckets.
If you would like to volunteer to help, however much or little, please let us know by filing in your details below:
Our volunteer form is currently undergoing maintenance.