|Date||Sunday 3rd June 2018|
|Address||Bury Knowle Park, London Road, Headington|
|Access||Park gate on London Road|
|Times (Stallholders)||11:00 – 18:30|
|Times (Public)||13:00 – 17:00|
|Parking||St Andrew’s School|
|Pitch Size||3m x 3m (multiple pitches can be combined at cost)|
Trestle tables (6′ x 2′ 6″) are available for £10 in advance or £15 on the day. To avoid disappointment please make sure you book your table(s) in advance – we cannot guarantee availability on the day.
|Category||Description||Price (per pitch)|
|Small||PTA’s, local groups and small charities – Girl guiding/scouting units, churches, environmental groups and fundraising charities. Including those selling small items e.g. cakes.||£10|
|Large||Large charities such as Oxfam, Cancer Research and Save the Children.||£20|
|Commercial (non-food)||Individuals or businesses selling goods such as clothing, jewellery, toys or sports equipment.||£30|
|Commercial (food)||Individuals or businesses selling food e.g. ice cream and burger vans.||£50 + 10% donation of takings|
Commercial stallholders (non-food)
Upon confirmation that you have a stall at Headington Festival 2018, you will need to send us copies of a valid Public Liability Insurance certificate to the value of £5 million (as a minimum), which covers the operator’s vehicle(s) or stall(s) and any additional equipment under your control.
Please email a copy of your insurance certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of all documents.
Commercial stallholders (food)
Upon confirmation that you have a stall at Headington Festival 2018 you will need to send copies of the following:
- Event Catering Form (separate to this document).
- Copies of a valid Public Liability Insurance certificate to the value of £5 million (as a minimum), which covers the operator’s vehicle(s) or stall(s) and any additional equipment under your control. If food is sold the insurance shall specifically include cover against food poisoning to the same amount. Likewise traders are responsible for ensuring contractors, delivering to or working at their stall(s), are suitably insured.
- Copies of an up to date Food Hygiene Training certificate of level 2 or higher for you and/or your staff.
- Health and Safety Policy document (required if you employ 5 or more people).
- Gas Safety Certificate, if you sell hot food from a vehicle or trailer and use gas.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) System (only if required).
- PAT testing certificate for any electrical items.
- Risk Assessment.
- Where food is being served please provide Food Handling Training certificates.
Electricity and water
Please note that there will be no water or power supplied by organisers of Headington Festival 2018 on the day. We are happy for you to bring along your own power supply, however please note:
- The generator must be a low decibel, diesel powered type.
- You must ensure that the generator is cordoned off from the public and that you have access to the appropriate fire extinguisher in case of fire.
- Generators are your responsibility and they must be closely monitored for the duration of the event.